Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, https://www.opptrends.com/the-biggest-technological-breakthroughs-of-the-20th-century but hopefully as well as your something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and how to get a patent for an idea they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as it can.